- Held by: Practice Nurse and Health Visitor
- Additional Information: The Practice runs a baby clinic for child health surveillance, vaccinations and immunisations. Maternal postnatal checks Contact the surgery for more information.
- Held by: Community Midwives
- Opening Times: Thursday morning
- Additional Information: Provided by Royal Wolverhampton Hospitals NHS Trust
- Held by: Nikolaos Kommatas. First Contact Physiotherapist
- Clinic Times: Tuesday 1pm to 5pm and Friday 9am to 12pm
- Additional information: Your physiotherapist will access and diagnose you.give you expert advice on how best to manage your condition. refer you on to a specialist service if necessary.
- Held by: GPs and Practice Nurse
- Opening Times: During Surgery Hours
- Additional Information: The Practice is commissioned to provide a minor injuries service, e.g. minor cuts, sprains and burns. If you suffer a minor injury you can get an appointment within 48 working hours by ringing the Practice reception. This will avoid the inconvenience for you to go elsewhere to be treated. Should you require any further information please do not hesitate to speak to reception staff.
- Held by: Practice Nurse
- Additional Information: Our Practice Nurse can give you your travel vaccinations. We offer a full range of vaccinations for foreign travel. For all advice and information regarding foreign travel please make an appointment with the Practice Nurse 4-6 weeks before departure so that immunisation can be completed. Please note that not all travel vaccinations are free of charge.
To attend one of these clinics please ring our reception on 01902 491410.
We also provide a range of Primary Care Services including:
- GP and Nurse appointments
- Medication Reviews
- Health Promotion
- Chronic Disease Reviews – Asthma, Diabetes, COPD, CHD, CKD
- New Patient Health Checks
- NHS Health Checks
- Palliative Care
- Smoking Cessation
- Weight Management
- Healthcare for the Homeless
- Joint Injections
- Flu (influenza) and Pneumococcal Vaccinations
- Learning disability health check -You can attend this service without a referral
- First contact Physiotherapy Clinics