Back to News
Posted on 27 Nov 2023
BwD Wellbeing Service and re:fresh COVID-19 (Coronavirus) update
Our priority remains supporting the health & wellbeing of residents and employees.
We are continuing to provide personalised support to individuals that want information, motivation and guidance – we understand that looking after our emotional and physical health is more important than ever during these uncertain times.
Our Wellbeing Hub opening hours remain the same; 9am to 5pm Monday to Friday.
Our Wellbeing Hub Advisors are able to take referrals or self-referrals by:
Our Health Trainers are supporting people by offering:
- 121 Health Coaching Telephone Appointments
- Signposting to trusted Apps and Websites for health and wellbeing
Our re:fresh Activators are supporting people by offering:
- 121 telephone support for weight management and exercise advice.
- Providing an array of videos and resources on targeted, safe exercise and physical activity to encourage everyone to keep moving.
- Telephone support for older adults who may not have access to social media. Advising on safe and effective home exercises to maintain strength, balance and mobility and prevention of falls.
Our Clinical Referral Team (Cardiac, COPD and stroke rehabilitation) are still offering regular 121 telephone and email support for:
- Healthy living and exercise advice including home based exercise advice with a range of approved supporting resources available (hard copies and digital)
- Ongoing support and an opportunity to discuss any requirements that may require the contact of other professionals.
You can also access a range of information, resources and services to help you stay active, stay well and stay connected on the re:fresh website www.refreshbwd.com
Please keep checking our social media for information, helpful tips and regular updates: Facebook: @refreshblackburnwithdarwen Twitter: @refreshbwd
Keep safe and well